Administrative Assistant (Temp) Job Description:
We are currently looking for an Administrative Assistant to work with three of our Partners in our NYC office while our current person is on maternity leave. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a committed and energetic group who are passionate about championing technology founders who, in turn, are changing the way we interact with the world.
We are looking for someone who is extremely sharp, very personable, with a “no job is too small” attitude and who thrives in a fast-paced, always changing environment.
- Provide administrative support for three of our partners
- Maintain calendars; schedule internal/external meetings and appointments, manage calendar conflicts, coordinate conference calls, and catering, reconfirm appointments, and print meeting materials.
- Prepare for internal meetings by organizing conference rooms, greeting guests, and providing beverage service.
- Effectively manage conflicting priorities. This involves organizing your workflow and teaming with colleagues to accomplish tasks and balance workloads
- Work with Administrative team to ensure the fluidity of scheduling across all departments
- Coordinate travel and hotel bookings
- Maintain expense reports and contact management
- Ensure filing systems and other records are maintained and up to date by using Google Drive
- Provide backup support for Office Manager and Executive Assistant as needed and during time away from the office.
- Miscellaneous errands (post office, FedEx, office supply store)
- Improve upon existing processes and implement more efficient solutions
- Assist with ad hoc projects as required
Qualifications & Experience
- 1-3 years of experience in a fast-paced environment
- Some college (Bachelors preferred)
- Ability to manage multiple and sometimes conflicting deadlines
- Integrity and honesty, ability to be trusted and to work with highly sensitive and confidential information
- Highly resourceful, self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership in areas of responsibility
- Very organized, high attention-to-detail
- Strong team player
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work well with and adapt to diverse personalities and communication styles
- Demonstrates a high level of initiative and a proactive approach and work with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), Apple products, Google